Ultralift-High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is an FDA approved non-surgical breakthrough modern technology offering non-invasive treatment for Facelift, Wrinkles, Skin Rejuvenation & Skin tightening.
- Lift the eyebrow (current cleared indication)
- Lift lax submental (beneath the chin) and neck tissue
- Improve lines and wrinkles of the (requested indication)
- Face Lifting
- Skin tightening
- Collagen regeneration
- V-Face Shaping
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin
- When electrical energy is transferred to the ceramic of HIFU transducer, electrical energy transforms into ultrasound
- It creates ‘selective thermal coagulative zone’ on Superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) layer without damaging epidermis and subcutaneous tissues
- These thermal coagulation zones react to high energy of over 60˚C. This causes the sagging skin tissues to contract and give skin tightening and lifting effects1. Only one session can keep the result for 1-3 years
- No damage to the epidermis. Makeup can be applied after 15 minutes
- Quick & short treatment time : 30 minutes for one face treatment -Instant result will be checked from the second month to the nine month, good result will last 2-3 years
- HIFU treatments are usually carried out in a single session, often as a day case procedure, with the patient either fully conscious, lightly sedated or under light general anesthesia
- A major advantage of HIFU over other thermal ablation techniques is that there is no necessity for the transcutaneous insertion of probes into the target tissue
- We are providing 5 cartridges & each cartridge can produce 10,000 shots
- Simple treatment procedure & user friendly interface
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is suitable for HIFU treatment?
A. The treatment is suitable for 30 to 60 years old customer who want to reduce the pore size and looks younger.
Q. When can you expect to see the treatment result?
A. Generally, the collagen need 30 to 90 days for regeneration. Post treatment by our HIFU, the effect will show within 90 days.
Q. Why do some clients have good effect of face lifting, but some clients have hollow cheek after treatment?
A. 80% of the effect comes from the post treatment recovery. It depends on patients skin property and recruitment of cell-repairing factor (such as DPHP)
(If the patients age is more than 30 years, the collagen loss will be more, so before treatment, they need to take/drink some special collagen repair product (Ceovia) which will help in regeneration of collagen fibers). If patients do not support enough the treatment process by taking collagen forming products this may result in hollow cheek.
Q. If a patient undergo HIFU treatment too frequently, what risk he will take ? what is the suitable interval time for HIFU treatment?
A. Usually the treatment results of HIFU treatment can last 2-3 years. HIFU treatment has a little damage on Subcutaneous. so we don't suggest a patient accept HIFU treatment too frequently. We suggest the interval time is above 2 years.
Q. Besides the symptoms mentioned above, what other symptoms will appear after this HIFU treatment?
A. After HIFU treatment, the treatment area may show signs of swelling, pain, blisters and bruises.
Q. How to do the postoperative care after HIFU treatment?
A. After the treatment, the patient can carry on with the daily life. There is no special considerations. The treatment area may show signs of swelling, but don't worry, it will disappear after a few hours.